Contributor Category: CBCContributor Tags: Contributor
The Ministry of the Interior is a central governmental authority for home affairs, in particular for:
- Public order and other matters relating to internal order and security within its defined scope of competence, including supervision of road traffic safety.
- The right of association, the right of assembly, and registering organisations with international links.
- The territorial structure of the state.
- The elaboration of travel documents, granting residence to foreign nationals and granting refugee status.
1. Local Authorities.
2. Public Authorities.
3. National Agencies.
4. Municipalities and regions.
The cooperation started in 1996.
- Ministry of Interior
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Reasons for Obstacles Persistence
1. Different rules for economic management.
2. Language differences.
3. Political and legal differences.